Sunday, June 17, 2007

Rewritten

I rewrote OneTrip this weekend. It had been put together hastily originally so I figured a restructuring was in order.

Two new features:

  1. Each category now has its "Type it in..." option. Items entered that way will get their category's color and be grouped with it.

  2. There's a new "meta-category" called "Saved items". Anything you type in manually will get saved there so you can select it later. Combined with the above feature, this should make OneTrip's item list pretty customizable.

Compatibility with Firefox has been improved, though it's still not perfect. I'll work on it when I have nothing better to do.

As always, I appreciate bug reports and feature suggestions. Click on and pretend you have an iPhone!

P.S. Did you know that clicking the gray title at the top of the page ("OneTrip", "Categories", etc.) from any OneTrip screen will take you directly to the app's home screen? You did? Alright then.

No comments: