Thursday, March 6, 2008

Post-SDK thoughts

Today's iPhone SDK (or is that "touch SDK"?) announcement was very exciting - it looks like we'll be able to develop awesome apps in a neat environment. Here's my early idea for OneTrip as a native touch app.

I will do all in my power to deliver the app as soon as Apple is ready (late June, it seems). You can expect the app to change quite a bit, taking advantage of the great UI functions now possible outside the web platform.

The web version will be around, as always, and it won't stay stagnant either.

Cool times ahead - I'm looking forward to it quite a bit!

4 comments:

Ed H. said...

Woo-hoo! Can't wait to see a native OneTrip. By the way, I hadn't noticed that you're in Portland before. I'll have to buy you a beverage of your choice sometime as your shareware fee. :-p

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

How many downloads of one trip have you had? It's a great app.

Thanks

John Veldboom said...

Whnwhen do you expect the new app to be ready or is it already? Would love to have it not require a web connection.